1. Know and explain the difference in composition of exterior paints
versus interior paints.
2. Tell how to prepare a house for outside painting by doing such
items as preparation for new and old work, paint removal, priming,
puttying, finishing, etc.
3. List ten proper color schemes for HOUSE PAINTING (if possible, use
color charts from a paint shop in making the display).
4. Tell how to prepare and paint metal properly.
5. Name at least three paint thinners and give their specific uses.
6. Show ability to properly use brush, roller or spray equipment in
7. Paint the outside of a house with at least four rooms (if possible,
make this a group project for a special-needs person in the church or