The requirements for the Advanced Tumbling and Balancing Honor
are as follows:
Skill Level 2
- Perform the following individual tumbling stunts with form and
- Cartwheel (both ways)
- Front handspring
- Back handspring
- Round oft (must execute step in the approach)
- Perform any four of the following individual tumbling stunts
with form and poise.
- Front somersault (sometimes called air spring or front
- One-handed handspring
- Aerial cartwheel
- Front walkover
- Back walkover
- Aerial walkover
- Perform any three of the following balances with form and
- Press to handstand from headstand or frogstand.
- One-handed handstand; alternate for girls: back walkover
- Straight-armed planche (two arm); alternate for girls:
control straddle down from handstand.
- Bent arm planche (one arm); alternate for girls:
three-second handstand and controlled roll out.
- Yogi handstand.
- Straight arm-straight leg press to handstand; alternate
for girls: straight arm-straddle leg press to handstand.
- Perform any three of the following partner stunts and balances
with form and poise: (Male should be base on stunts, with girl
- Toe pitch (back flip)
- Low arm to arm
- High arm to arm
- Low hand to hand
- High hand to hand
- Front angel balance on hands
- Perform any one of the following combination stunts with form
- Round off/back handspring/backward somersault
- Round off/two back handsprings
- Borani/back handspring
- Round off/backward somersault/back handspring
- Tinserca/front somersault
- Backward somersault/back handspring