Skin Diving (R-38)
requirements for the Skin Diving honor are as follows:
Skill Level 2
- Have the Intermediate Swimming Honor.
- Name three prerequisites for a person who wishes to engage in
- What equipment is essential for skin diving?
- Know the effect of the following factors on skin diving:
- Types of beaches
- Surfs and currents
- Marine life
- What are the rules of good sportsmanship in skin diving?
- What safety precautions should be followed while skin diving?
- Describe the skills involved in communications,
hyperventilation prevention, and mask clearing.
- Demonstrate a practical test in waist-deep water and a
qualifying dive in open water.