Drilling and Marching Adv. (R-15)
requirements for the Advanced Drilling and Marching Honor are as
Skill Level 2
- Have the Drilling and Marching Honor.
- With a unit guidon, demonstrate the following basic positions:
- Order Guidon
- Carry Guidon
- Salute at Order
- Salute at Carry
- Present Guidon
- Raise Guidon
- Demonstrate how and when to use the guidon's basic position
during all drill commands.
- Be a member of an active drill team that has performed at
least twice in the past year in a special community, conference,
or public activity.
- Demonstrate ability to keep in step with the drill team and
move as a part of it at all times.
- As a member of a drill team, do four fancy (precision) drill
routines, at least one of which includes combination commands.
- Command a drill team of at least four people, putting the team
through basic maneuvers, starting directional commands on the
proper foot, and distinguishing between preparatory commands and
commands of execution.
- Command an entire Pathfinder Club in at least ten basic drill
movements, including Open Ranks.
- With a unit (or a selected flag guard), formally raise and
lower the national flag at a summer camp ceremony, a special
Pathfinder meeting, Pathfinder Day program, camporee, or some
similar program or ceremony. Also demonstrate posting the
national and Pathfinder flag.