Archery Adv. (R-2)
requirements for the Advanced Archery Honor are as follows:
Skill Level 2
- Have the Archery Honor.
- Explain the advantages to be found by the target archer in
making use of the following equipment:
- Aluminum shaft target arrows
- Bow level
- Bow sight
- Bow sling
- Bow square
- Bow stabilizer(s)
- Flexible arrow plate
- Kisser button
- Plastic arrow fletching
- String peep
- Explain what is meant by arrow spine.
- Read the following chapters in The National Archery
Association Instructor's Manual:
- Problem Correction
- Advanced Shooting
- Bow Tuning
- Shoot the required score for the National Archery Association
Bowman Round or its equivalent.
- Review and practice the archery safety rules.