requirements for the Mammals honor are as follows:
Skill Level 1
- On what day of creation were mammals created?
- List four characteristics of a mammal.
- Give one or more identifying characteristics of each of the
following orders of mammals, and name one or more species of
mammals found in each order:
- List four beneficial mammals and tell how they are beneficial.
- List four things mammals do that are harmful.
- List four mammals that are completely aquatic and designate
their natural range.
- Name the largest mammal in the world and tell where it lives,
how it feeds, and what it eats.
- List eight species of wild mammals that you personally have
observed and identified in the wild.
- Write or tell a story about 'Wild Mammals I Have Observed.'